Tuesday 15 February 2011

Valentines Treats

                                           
This was a very quick chocolate wrapper i made so my Hubby could have a treat at work. I wish i had done the writting bigger and i didn't notice the bee has an eye missing!

This was the Card my 5 year old son made for his valentine. He had seen me doing the Chocolate wrapper and wanted to add a chocolate bug to his card. The only thing i helped him with was punching the hearts out

These are my fab flowers. I am a lucky Girl.

This is Ben looking very happy that the girl that he made a card for had not only bought him a card but also a heart balloon. He was so embarrassed as she gave it him in front of the whole play ground but he was chuffed.

Gluten Free cup cakes i made for my Hubby.

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely and how pleased does your DS look with his Valentine gifts.

    ReplyDelete